Screen glitching kamvas 13

Hi, I've received my kamvas 13 a few weeks ago, but recently I've noticed that the screen keeps glitching randomly. It goes away pretty quickly, but it's rather annoying and is bugging me since I keep thinking that there's something wrong with it. I thought it was connection issue, but the issue is still there regardless of whether I use the 3 in 1 cable or the type c to c cable. Is there any way to fix this issue?
mp4
  • Hi, Lee Ying Jie. I'm sorry about the display glitch you're experiencing. Does this happen even on another computer? How long are you using your tablet until the glitch happens? Does it usually happen even when you've just started using the tablet or after a few minutes or hours of use? When you use the USB-C to USB-C cable, did you also connect the power cable to a power outlet? If you haven't tried it, kindly try with the power cable and check if you still experience the glitch. 

I look forward to your reply as you use another computer and with the power cable, including the answers to the questions above.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, thanks for the reply. 

To answer your questions, no, the issue is still there even when I use the tablet with the power cable or when I use another device.

I've been using the tablet for around a week now, and the glitch appears randomly during use, usually when I'm touching the tablet.

• Hi Lee Ying Jie, thank you for answering my questions. I will create a ticket for you so we can check if this is a hardware issue. Kindly check your spam or trash folders if you can't find my email in your inbox.

Best Regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment