Pen not working on Krita

Huion Kamvas Pro 12 Creative Pen Display Model, Kritax64 5.2.1

The pen works as expected on 3D Paint, but when used on Krita, the pen won't let me draw unless i draw far enough from the start, if i don't get to draw as far as the problem allows me, it will show the color selector instead. Trying by myself, i realized that i can get over the problem by zooming and drawing larger line that when zooming out it will look as small as expected, but i want to have full view of the canvas at every time. Windows lets me configurate my pen. Can i solve this problem only by settings?

mp4
  • Hi David, I'm sorry about your pen issue on Krita. Kindly try the following steps:

1. Go to Krita > Settings > Configure Krita > Canvas Input Settings > click the Restore to Defaults button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
    2. Open your tablet driver > click Settings > About tab > Software Diagnosis > Repair your Wintab32. Also, check if Krita is listed on the Wintab32 associated process. If needed, try to uninstall and reinstall your tablet driver. Please ensure that while reinstalling the driver, your tablet is disconnected from your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed. Also, ensure you don't have more than one tablet driver installed on your computer to prevent driver conflicts and malfunctions.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment