Screen Mirroring Issue with Kamvas Pro 16

My computer screen is larger than the tablet screen, leading to my tablet screen no having enough space to make it all the way across my monitor screen.  I use Clip Studio and I've tried almost everything I can, such as the monitor calibration and resetting the table and computer.  I was able to use it well with my previous monitor, but not with my new one.  

• Hi Sophie, the Kamvas Pro 16's resolution is 1920x1080 with a 16:9 aspect ratio. If your new screen doesn't have a 16:9 aspect ratio, it is normal to have black boarders on either side of your computer screen. Your previous monitor may also have the same aspect ratio which is why you don't have this problem. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hi my kamva pro 16 tablet screen screen is black the on an off butten doesnt flash but i use it it still works idk what to do

• Hi Christian Martinez, I'm sorry for the black screen on your tablet. Kindly try the steps in this article: What to Do If Your Huion Pen Display Shows A Black Screen or No Signal. If this article doesn't resolve your issue, please provide a video of your cable connection from your tablet to your computer, turn on your tablet, and capture your display until it completely boots up.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support 

• Hi Christian Martinez, thank you for the video link. I'll create a ticket for you so I can assist you better.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment