Pen not working properly

My pen doesn't write when I touch the screen and move it, for example if I'm drawing it doesn't create a brush stroke and I have to press the pen buttons which I didn't have to do since the 2 years I've had it, this start a few week ago

• The video shows the issue, if anyone can help that'd be great

mp4
    (11.9 MB)
  • Hi Bloody Gutz, I'm sorry about your pen issue. May you please try the following:

1. Open your tablet driver, go to "Settings" > "General" tab > click the "Administrator Privileges" button if you see it. If you don't, you can skip this step.
    2. Change your pen nib with a new one.
    3. Try uninstalling your tablet, disconnecting it from your computer, then reconnecting it. Test if your pen works without the driver.
    4. Disconnect your tablet from your computer again, turn off your antivirus, close all your drawing programs, then install the latest tablet driver, which you can download from our official website. After the driver installation, you may restart your computer and perform Step #1 above again.
    5. If you can access another computer, please check if your pen works when your tablet is connected to another computer.

Please let me know the first 7 digits of your serial number if all steps above do not resolve your issue, so I can check which model you have. You can find your tablet's serial # on the back, which starts with S/N.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, so it's still not working properly my s/n is B2DH2SH

• Hi Bloody Gutz, thank you for the immediate reply. I would like to test your hardware using our software. This will help us confirm whether your pen is broken. I'll create a ticket for you. Kindly check your spam or trash folders if you can't find my email in your inbox.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment