Pen constantly stops moving!

I need urgent help, i have kamvas 13 and my pen constantly seems to stop moving while im in middle of working process! Like 15 min in it stops working so i have to unplug the black usb A canble and replug it and tha fixes the issue but then the problem occurs again after 10 min and its really annoying me to constantly having to replug again and again! Its been occuring for few weeks now! I ficed the issue for a day by disabling my sleep settings of my pc but it started reoccurring again from next day! Everything else is fine, no problem with the display in tablet nothing, the mouse moves again when i start using my pc mouse to move it but its with the pen that its unable to move so i have to replug the usb a to fix issue and it fixes it automatically but after 10 min the same issue is there at my feet. Ive never had this issue in my macbook that i had until last month and i recently switched to windows so have no idea what im doing wrong.
  • Hi Jjuin, I'm sorry for the wait. Kindly try to turn off your computer's USB settings that turn off the device to save power. If you are using Windows, go to Device Manager > expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers" > right-click on the controller where your tablet is connected to > click "Properties" > go to the "Power Management" tab > untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" then click "OK". 

We have replied to your ticket and look forward to your reply with the requested information so we can help you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • idk if this reply can be seen, but i havent tried this yet however, what i did is that i connected the black usb to the red extension wire that comes with kamvas 13 instead of directly connecting it to my laptop and my pen hasnt stopped in thepast day or 2?? Idk what was causing the issue though, confused if this was a wire problem or i didnt turn some settings on when i shifted to windows newly.
  • Also, how do ik the controller of my tablet??
  • Hi Jjuin, thank you for the update. The red USB extension is for the power, which you can use when your power source is far. Since the disconnection on longer happened after using the power extension, I have the reason to believe your  issue is caused by your computer's power saving setting on yourUSB port.

Sadly, each USB controller is different, depending on how many USB ports your computer has, how many devices are connected to your computer, etc. What I suggest is to disconnect all other USB devices from your computer, and just retain the basics like your tablet, mouse, and keyboard. This will lessen the list of devices under the Universal Serial Bus controllers in your Device Manager. You can then follow the steps I previously provided to all controllers you see. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment