Solved

New 1060Plus (8192) - Device Disconnected

Windows 10 and 11, HP Pavillion and Dell XPS laptops

Unable to access the Huion application. It always has "Device Disconnected." However, it does actually work in two different drawing applications; I can draw in both. I tried to uninstall/reinstall using admin, tried previous drivers, and tried on two different machines—the same issue. I just can't access the Huion application to change any settings.

I did everything on this link: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected? : HUION

• Hi Jay, I'm sorry about that. May you kindly provide the first 7 digits of your tablet's serial number? You can find it at the back of the tablet, which starts with S/N. Which driver versions have you tried? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• S/N: 6BT18SHxxxxx

Drivers:

Driver_14.8.90

Driver_15.6.2.80

• Hi Jay, thank you for providing the requested information. I have edited your serial number so it won't show the complete number.

Based on your serial number, you have the NEW 1060PLUS (2048) version. Thus, I'm sorry to inform you that version 14 and 15 drivers won't work with your tablet. Kindly uninstall them and install this version instead: NEW 1060PLUS (2048) Graphic Tablet Drivers and Manuals.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you Orliza! This is unfortunate. I looked at my Amazon order and I was supposed to receive the 8192 version. Was I sent the wrong model? It looks like some others had the same issue.

• Hi Jay, I'm sorry about that. May I have the Amazon link so I can check if this is from our authorized reseller? If the product description is for the 8192 version, you should receive the 8192 one. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jay, thank you for sharing the link. I've checked that the link is now for another model, which is the H1060P. This model is also different from NEW 1060Plus (8192). 

Sadly, Amazon links can be confusing since the listing or item can be updated or changed, but the link remains the same. Thus, if you purchased your tablet on an earlier date, it may have showed the NEW 1060Plus (2048) model. Then later on, it was updated to the 8192 model. Now, it has been further updated to the H1060P model. Unfortunately, this procedure is out of our control since this is how Amazon listings work. Thus, I suggest you request an invoice right after you purchase any product on Amazon, and refer to it to keep track of the model you purchased. 

I hope this helps. Please do let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Here's what's on the invoice:

• Hi Jay, thank you for the copy of your invoice. The New 1060Plus (2048) was indeed sold to you. Normally, the "2048" is omitted. 

When an item has a 2048 and an 8192 version, the latter will typically indicate that it is the 8192 version while the former will omit the 2048. What typically causes the confusion is the changing of items in the same listing since the item looks similar aesthetically. I hope this helps. 

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance on your tablet.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Sounds good! But what does "upgraded version" mean?

• Hi Jay, some models have various versions such as yours. The New 1060Plus was originally created with the 2048 pen pressure. When higher pen pressure is available, we retained everything except that it has 8192 pen pressure. So the upgraded version is the New 1060Plus (8192). Then later on, we developed the battery-free pen. So we further upgraded this model to be compatible with the battery-free pen, which is the H1060P. 

I hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment