Pen Pressure works in some programs

Got Kamvas 13 and step everything up but the main issue is that the pen pressure only works in 2 programs the whiteboard app on windows 10 and the huion program but only on the diagnose part not in the part that you can adjust the sensitvity in that spot is shows as a thin line. The computer has no other driver that cause issues and windows ink is turned on. 

• Hi Gear Ultra, I'm sorry about your pen pressure issue. Kindly try the steps below:

1. Pull out your pen nib and insert it back in. Or try inserting a new pen nib.
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver, disconnect your tablet from your computer, turn off your antivirus, close all your drawing and writing programs, then install the latest tablet driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Kamvas 13 Drivers and Manuals. Restart your computer if needed.
    3. Try using another drawing or writing program and check if it has pen pressure.
    4. If you have access to another computer, please check if your tablet has pen pressure on another computer.

Please let me know if the steps above don't work so I can create a ticket for you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I got it to work in all of the drawing programs that I am using. I needed to go to the settings and chage it to windows ink but the huion table app still doesn't have pen pressure in the test part but that's not really that important to me just the drawing program. 

• Hi Gear Ultra, I'm glad to know that. Since you are using Windows 10, please open our driver and go to Settings > General tab > click "Administrative privileges" button if you see it. It should disappear after you click it and you will have pen pressure even on our driver.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment