Why my HUION H430P make this really weird jagged line

Hello HUION i Bought this H430P pen tablet 2 weeks ago. When fisrt tried this pen i never experienced lagging or made strange line that jagged a lot when drawing.And its also the cursor lagging when im using it for drawing on a browser. It's really annoying and frustrating, it sometimes destroys my work or something. I tried to look at the setup drive application thingy - in its workplace, the pen settings - but I don't really see any part that helps. I also tried replacing the nib but nothing changes.

• Hi MIA. GAMERPRO, I'm sorry about the jagged lines you're experiencing. Kindly try the following:

1. Replace your pen nib with a new one.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall your tablet driver. Try using another driver version as well, or use the latest version if you're on an older one.
    3. Try using your tablet without the driver and check if you still experience the same issue.
    4. If you have access to another computer, please try if you have the same issue with another computer.
    5. Please check if you also experience the same issue when using another drawing sofware.
    6. Please check if you also have jagged lines when testing your pen on our driver's pressure test area (open the driver > go to "Digital Pen" > Pressure Sensitivity Adjustment)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment