Solved

180 degree setup (left hand) changes to 0 after reboot or turn on and off HUION app.

Hi, 180 degree setup (left hand) changes to 0 after reboot or turn on and off HUION app. I already tried to open app with administrator rights.

I have driver: HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.6.4.150 and Windows 11(X64) 22621.1413.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Wojtek, may I know if you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver? If you haven't, kindly try the following steps:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver. Ensure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from Huion or other brands.
    2. Unplug your tablet from your computer, turn off your antivirus, and close all your drawing programs.
    3. Right-click the EXE file and choose "Run as administrator" to install the driver. 
    4. After it is installed, connect your tablet to your computer again and change the rotation. 
    5. Click on another tab so the driver will save the rotation settings.
    6. Restart your computer and check if it saves your settings.
    7. If the issue persists, please redo the above steps but this time, install a different driver version. 

If the steps above didn't solve your issue, please provide your tablet's firmware version, which you can find in: "Settings" > "Device" tab. Please provide the first 5 digits of your serial number as well. You can find on the back of your unit, which starts with S/N.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I've been having this problem too. I've tried reinstalling the driver with the instructions above, but unfortunately no luck.

Where can we find previous driver versions?

I also have WinDriver_v15.6.4.150, but Windows 10 Pro 64x (19044.2728)

• Hi Janelle, kindly try this driver version: HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.7.4.183. Please ensure to properly uninstall the driver version 15.6.4.150 before installing this version. Also ensure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed while installing the driver. Please let me know if this driver version resolves your issue or not, so that I can create a ticket for you and assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  The new driver worked and solved the issue for me. Thank you very much.

• Hi Subham Kumar, I'm glad to know that. Thank you for the update. Have a productive day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support