Huion pen is not registering on tablet screen

Hi,
I have re-set up my tablet and found that the pen does not seem to register when I try using it on the kamvas 13 tablet and it's not working. Unsure of what to do

• Hi saffron, does your tablet detect your tablet or does it show "Device disconnected"? Kindly try the following steps, if you haven't done so already:

1. Uninstall and reinstall the driver. Please ensure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed during the driver installation.
    2. If you are using a Windows computer, try using your tablet without the driver. Unplug your tablet first after you uninstall the driver then plug it back it. This will help us check if the issue is caused by the driver.
    3. If you are using the 3-in-1 cable, please connect the black USB-A to another USB-A port on your computer.
    4. If you are using the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable, please try unplugging and plugging it back in. Ensure that it is securely connected.
    5. If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet on another unit and check if the pen still doesn't work.

Please let me know the following if the steps above do not resolve your issue so I can create a ticket for you, and assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Orliza, 

My tablet does connect to my pc and tried the following 5 steps that you advised in your message, but the situation is still the same with the pen not reregistering. 

Thank you for your response and hope to hear back soon to have this issue resolved.

Kind regards, 
    Saffron 

• Hi saffron, thank you for your reply. I will create a ticket for you so we can test your tablet further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment