My huion pro 12 pen wont track

I turned my tablet on today only to find that my pen wasn't tracking. I installed the most recent driver and it still wont work. I also tried a variety of other things like making sure windows ink is checked of and even uninstalled the whole program and then reinstall it. It isn't a battery powered pen, so I'm not sure what the problem is

• Hi CryptidPhantom, when the tablet driver is installed, does it detect that the tablet is connected to your computer, or does it show "Device disconnected"? If it's showing "Device disconnected", please try the steps in this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?. On the other hand, if the tablet driver detects the tablet, please go to Digital Pen > Press Key > check if the pen tip is set to "Valid". If it's set to "Invalid", please change it to "Valid". 

If the steps in the article do not resolve your issue, please let me know, so I can convert this post into a ticket and we can test your pen further. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Orliza. In the pen press key settings, valid is selected yet my pen still wont track, and my tablet is also having no troubles being connected.

• Hi CryptidPhantom, thank you for your reply. I'll create a ticket for you so we can test your hardware further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment