Solved

My H1060p cursor keeps jumping to the corner of my screen

So when I am working with it its fine but the moment I put the pen away while the tablet is hooked on to the laptop the cursor jumps to the top right and makes a right and left click command that alot of the time closes my windows and tabs I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but so far it didnt change much Other than that the tablet is working well
  • Hi Ahmed, kindly try the following:

1. Install the latest version of your driver. If you're currently on the latest version, please try the 2nd to the latest one and so on.
    2. Ensure that you follow the correct driver uninstallation and installation procedure. 
    3. Connect the tablet to another USB port. Ensure that your USB port driver is updated.
    4. If you have access to another computer, test if your tablet has the same issue with another computer, with and without the driver.

If your issue is not resolved after trying the steps above, please provide your computer's operating system so I can create a ticket for you and assist you further through the ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for the reply I figured out the problem I read somewhere else that the tablet can be affected by magnetic waves and I just recently started placing my extension cord on my table so I can charge my phone while drawing and as it turns out that was what making the the cursor move do that direction because as soon as moved the tablet 10 cms away from the cord it was back to normal
  • Hi Ahmed, thank you for the update. I'm glad to know that it was just an electronic interference. Feel free to let us know if you have any other issues. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support