Hovering Issue Kamvas Pro 12

This is not the first time I've had this issue, and this as been going on for a long time. I don't think I need to explain the problem, it's the usual "pen draws on screen even if it's not touching the tablet screen".

Customer service said I need to buy a new pen, but get this: I tried the tablet on another laptop and everything works fine, so I don't think the pen is the problem, I'm incline to think it's software-related.

I tried every driver available for my tablet but the problem persists; I disabled Windows Ink both in the driver and in the OS but nothing changed; I scouted the internet for other possible solutions that are not related to the pen but nothing.

Can anybody here please help me in some way?

Thank you.

• Hi Gebf92, we are sorry to know about your concern. I see that you have an open ticket. May you please provide your specific Windows operating system version? Also, kindly provide the details of the other laptop such as the laptop model, processor, operating system version, and graphics card. Kindly send these information in your ticket. 

We would also appreciate it if you can provide a video of your cable connections from your tablet to your own computer and capture the hovering issue. Please send the video link in your ticket as well. Thank you!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, thank you for your response.

I added the informations and video you asked for to my open ticket, hope to see a response soon.

• Hi Gebf92, thank you for replying to your ticket. We have replied to it as well. Kindly check your mailbox. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment