bad brush strokes (drop shape)/kamvas 13 pro

hi guys. 

I don't know why but my pen left a little stroke when I draw fast on the screen. it looks like a drop instead of a circle.

image.png
(75.7 KB)
  • Hi amin, thank you for contacting us. You can fix the issue by adjusting the pen pressure in the driver. If it still doesn't work, please kindly provide us with the firmware version.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• thanks for your responding . i have tried a lot to adjust pressure setting but it didn't work . my software version is 15.6.3.132

• Hi amin, thank you for your confirmation. We are sorry for our delays response due to our recent Chinese New Year Holiday. The software version you provided is for the driver. Please check the firmware version so that we can see if you can update it to fix the issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• thank u for your good supporting and happy new year . my firmware version is : M182_191101

• Hi amin, thank you for your reply. Kindly try updating your tablet's firmware by following the instructions from this link: https://www.huion.com/firmware.html. Please let me know if the issue remains the same after the update, or if there's no new firmware detected.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hi .thank you for your responding . i updated my firmware but there isn't any difference . i have the same issue again. is it possible that problem be from my hardware , for example my pen be damaged .and should i buy a new pen for my device ?

• Hi amin, thank you for the update. I'll send a firmware update tool specific for your tablet directly to you. I'll create a ticket for you so I can send it. Kindly check your spam or trash folders if you can't find my email in your inbox an hour or two from now. Moreover, please add service@huion.com and service@huiontablet.com to your contact list so you won't miss our emails in the future.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment