Huion HS64 pen weirdly hovering

I was drawing just fine but after around 15 minutes my pen starts to hover to the side for no reason acting as I have another screen even though there's no phones or other laptops near me. 

I tried unplugging and reconnecting but it still hovers to the side when I clearly have my pen placed in the middle of the drawing tablet. I also disconnected the tablet from my laptop but the cursor still goes to the side of the screen. I've had this tablet for 2 years and had no problems until this. Please help

• Hi Pissarro, thank you for contacting us.  Please make sure there are no unnecessary electronic products like charge station or keyboard nearby. May I know what operating system you are using. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Gladly appreciated
    Here's a video of it...I use Microsoft Windows, no electronic products around
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZutLsCOY9AFBxP-9v9e_bgCAfLLe8UX/view?usp=sharing

• Hi Pissarro, thank you for the video. Have you changed the working area in the driver? Please try to uninstall and reinstall the driver. Does the issue happen without the driver installed?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment