V15 drivers do not work

V14 drivers work just fine with Huion new 1060 plus. On V15 drivers, the tablet is recognized, but the pointer doesn't move or register clicks at all, mo matter how much I restarted the pc and reinstalled drivers.

• Hi Mochał, thank you for contacting us. Have you uninstalled V14 driver before you install V15 driver. We assume V15 driver was not installed properly. Please refer to the following articles to uninstall V14 driver and install V15 driver.

How to Install/Uninstall Huion V14 Driver on Windows (Video)

How to Install/Uninstall Huion V14 Driver on Mac OS (Video)

How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows

How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

By the way, have you updated any systems/programme in your PC?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I tried doing it like you said, but it's still the same, diodes on tablet are responding, but mouse isn't moving at all

• Hi Mochał, thank you for the reply. Can the pen move the cursor without the driver installed. By the way, may I know what operating system you are using, Windows or Mac.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Yes, without V15 drivers cursor changes to the Windows Ink dot and moves normally, and with V14 drivers works perfectly as normal looking mouse. I'm on Windows 11 22H2.

• Hi Mochał, thank you for your reply. Please try to install the new driver, you can download it through the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maUfKUCeUayPSqvn7eAhu9pewm96HeQl/view?usp=share_link

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Unfortunately It's still the same, When tablet is plugged in, it works with windows ink as it should, but with opened drivers app it stops responding, only diodes on tablet light up when using pen

• Hi Mochał, thank you for your reply. It would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your tablet and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment