Pen Tablet as a Trackpad instead of a mouse.

Hi! Mine's a New1060PLUS and I like to have the trackpad functionality for browsing overall experience. I get to slide back and forth internet pages and also scroll up and down by dragging the cursor with my pen anywhere on the screen. 

My problem is this function is not working anymore, instead it's only behaving as a mouse, so instead of scrolling through a site for example it will only select text as my regular mouse would do. Help, please. 

• Hi Yussef Manaure Díaz Farías, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the pen. May I clarify with you if your tablet model is  NEW 1060PLUS(8192) or NEW 1060PLUS(2048). If you can not figure it out, please send us product serial number (from the back of the unit). Please also kindly try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Enable/Disenable Windows Ink in the driver if you are using  Driver_15.6.2.80

2. Try to use other browsers

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jessica thanks so much for replying. Mine is a (2048) model, and I'm using the driver from your site under that model. 

I guess you're refering to Support TabletPC checkbox?

• Hi Yussef Manaure Díaz Farías, thank you for your reply. Yes, if your tablet model is NEW 1060PLUS(2048), please kindly try to Disable Support TabletPC to check if it will work properly. If it still does not work, please uninstall the driver to see if will work fine. By the way, what browser are you using? Does the issue happen only in one browser or in all browsers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment