Cursor freezes when using pen

Normally, my cursor follows my pen when I use the tablet. But now, something isn't making the cursor move along with the pen gliding along the tablet's surface. It stays stuck in place while the pen moves. My pen is on normal settings since I have a Chromebook and don't use a driver. How can I fix this? 

• Hi Nio, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. May I know what model of your tablet is. Would you mind connecting the tablet to the computer with Windows or Mac system to check if it still gets stuck. By the way, it would be much appreciated if you could take a video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it). You can use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see both your screen and your pen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, So I am unable to use a mac or windows device so I can't tell if it's the same problem there. I checked on some other devices I had (a phone, and another Chromebook), they were both normal and the cursor was following. Here is a link to a video: ~~~~~~~~~~~~ (hopefully this works- at the time of writing this it is processing)

• Hi, So I am unable to use a mac or windows system so I checked some other devices I had (another Chromebook and my phone) both worked fine and the cursor moved along with the pen.

Here is a link to a video: ----------- (the video is processing at the time of writing- hopefully it works)

• Hi Nio, thank you for your reply. As the pen and tablet can work fine with another Chromebook and my phone, we can eliminate the hardware issue. May I know the respective Computer Type & Model,  Processor (Only for Desktop),  Graphic Card (Only for Desktop) for both Chromebook. One works fine and the other one does not work properly.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The one I use normally is an HP Chromebook Model: 14a-na0040nr

processor: intel celeron n4000

The other is an Asus Model : c738T-c5r6

I believe the processor is: intel celeron n3150

I'm not sure about the graphics card for each one.

• Hi Nio, thank you for you reply. May I ask if you upgraded your Chromebook system? If so, did the issue happen after you upgraded Chromebook.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, Yes I did. The Version is 103.0.5060.64 (Official Build) (64-bit) The cursor is still stuck.

Login or Signup to post a comment