Calibration offset issue ONLY in Adobe Photoshop

Hello, 

I have a new Kamvas 13 (2020) and it is having a cursor offset issue. The cursor appears slightly to the left or right of the pen, but when being used in Photoshop. In other programs, including Adobe Illustrator, the pen calibration is normal. Repeated attempts at calibration have not fixed this issue. 

Additionally, the offset is related to the position of the pen on the screen. On the left side of the display, the cursor appears to the left, and on the right for the right side of the display. It is normal in the center of the screen. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

Thanks. 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi I've just bought the kamvas 13 and it works fine except for photoshop. In photoshop the cursor has an offset of a centimeter on the top of the screen. So it gets worse from bottom to top. It works fine in illustrator.

Can someone help me with this?

• Hi Gijs Pape, thank you for contacting us. May I know what version of the driver you are using. Please kindly uninstall it and reinstall the latest one to see if it will work fine in Photoshop.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your reaction. 

I've downloaded and installed this driver:

HuionTablet_MacDriver_v15.6.2.50

on my 

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)

2,3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

I've also noticed that everything works fine with my newer macbook pro (14 inch, 2021)

with the apple M1 Pro chip

hope this helps

Kind regards

Gijs

• Hi Gijs Pape, thank you for your clarification. We have created a ticket for you, please kindly check and reply.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment