Something clearly wrong with my pen (GT-191v2)

Hi, i've been using my pen for 6 month on my graphic tablet GT-191 I've been reinstall the drivers (the right one) and check my computer settings,  

and my pen won't stop lagging like i think it starts to broke and i'm really worried about it...    

i don't wanna buy another one (for the prise of it :/)

If somebody could give some information even the small thing could help

Thanks.

• Hi Kay Rin, I'm sorry to know about the lagging issue you have with your pen. May you please try the following steps:

1. Change your pen nib with a new one and make sure there are no dusts in your pen tip.
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Test whether you still experience lagging even without the driver. This helps us determine whether the issue is caused by the driver. (NOTE: If you're using MacOS Catalina or Big Sur, please skip this step since a driver is needed for the tablet to work.)
    3. If you have access to another computer, please connect your tablet to another unit and see if you still experience lagging.
    4. Please install a different driver version which you can download from this link: Huion GT-191 V2 Tablet Display Drivers.
    5. Try using a different drawing or writing software and check if your pen still lags.
    6. If possible, reinstall your drawing software.

If all steps above do not resolve your issue, please send the following to service@huion.com so we can check whether the issue is with your pen or other factors:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your order number
    • Version or versions of the tablet driver you've tried
    • Your computer operating system and version
    • Summary of the steps you've done so far
    • A link to a video that captures the lagging issue. Please use a phone or an external camera to record your display screen with your pen. Please send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link to us. If you've uploaded it, please remove the restriction so anyone who has the link can access it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment