Cursor not aligning with pen

I recently set my Kamvas 13 up on my new computer. The problem I am having is that when I use a drawing program (Clip Studio) the pen and cursor do not line up on the same point. In order to draw on the program, the pen must be 2 inches and to the upper right from where you want to draw. Is there any way to fix this?

1 person has this question
  • I think you need to do a calibration of your pen and screen. You can do that by entering your tablet program and going to workspaces and there you'll find a button saying "Monitor calibration".

Hope it helps! 

• Hi Cosmic TechnoPanda, please check this article to see if your computer and driver settings are correct: How To Calibrate Your Pen Display?

If this article do not resolve your issue, please follow the steps below:

1. Open Clip Studio Paint
    2. Click on "File" > "Preferences" > "Tablet" tab 
    3. Under "Using tablet service", choose "Wintab"
    4. Under "Coordinate detection mode", check the box for "Use mouse mode in setting of tablet driver(Z)
    5. Click "OK" to save your changes
    6. If needed, close and reopen your Clip Studio Paint program

Best Regards,.

HUION Customer Support

• I'm having the same problem! Whenever I hover my pen at the right side, the cursor shows on the left. I tried figuring out how to fix it but there's nothing in the settings of the sort and stuff :(

• Hi Miau, I'm sorry about the offset issue you're experiencing on the right side of your tablet display. Kindly try calibrating your tablet and instead of tapping the center of the red dot (or close to the center), tap somewhere on the right side, equivalent to the offset you are experiencing. Only do this on the right side of your display. Tap the center of the red dot (or close to the center) when calibrating the center and left sides of your tablet.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I'm sorry but how is that supposed to be any help? I use a graphic drawing tablet so, and the driver is pretty old so it doesn't have much variety in settings. I tried doing that but it only kept doing the same thing. How do I allign the pen/tablet with the screen?

• Hi Miau, I'm sorry, I thought you have a tablet display. May you kindly provide a video of your issue so I can have a better idea about your problem? I would also appreciate it if you could also provide the following:

1. First 7 digits of the serial number (found on the back of the tablet, which starts with S/N)
    2. Your computer OS and its version
    3. The tablet driver version installed on your computer.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment