Kamvas 16 pen lag (?) problem than won't fix

Hi! 

I'm owning a KAMVAS 16 for around 1 1/2 year now and it worked really well (unless a few visuals glitches due to the tablet cable, but i don't think it's relevent for this problem since it was there for multiple months and there was nothing more with it), until very recently.

Now, when I try to draw, the pen seems to keep lagging , and when I try to draw lines, it keeps stopping in the middle of it, or until I lift the pen from the tablet. And it seems to be way worse if I do fast strokes and don't press heavely for it. Now sketching is hell now.

I don't think the problem is my art program since the pen seems to lag as a mouse in general, when try to type text or move folders and stuff. I also tried on MSpaint and it keeps lagging on it too.

I've looked at multiple places and solutions, but nothing works.

I've tried restarting my PC (an ACER Windows 10 up to date (i forgot what specific model it is)) multiple times, I've updated my tablet driver, recalibrating it and restarting, my hardrive is not too full, my pen is wireless so I can't charge it and I changed the tip last week, ... 

but nothing works and I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm starting to think it's my tablet or the cable who has a problem, and I'll had to buy a new one, but I really wish to not have to do that since it worked so well until like yesteday/today.

Is there any solutions that could work than I haven't tried yet?

I really don't know what to do now and I need help please. :')

1 person has this problem
  • Same here!!! :( I have this problem since around 48 hours ago, I thought it was my fault for some reason (even though I have my desk and nobody touches my stuff) I made the same things as you, and I still have this problem! Thanks for sharing this!!!!
    MOV

1 person likes this
  • Hi Ann-Sophie Guillemette and yurikechan, it is possible that your pen may have caused the problem. We can help you determine if it is by testing your pen and tablet using our QC software. Kindly send the following to service@huion.com:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Your computer operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Your drawing software and version
    • A summary of all the steps you've done so far
    • If you have a video, please send the link as well

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment