Ability to Select 2/3 Monitors for Working Area

I have 3 monitors connected to my computer, but I only want to use 2 of them in my tablets working area. 

As of now it's either you choose 1 monitor or you choose every monitor connected to your computer. This is frustrating as I have to actually disconnect my third monitor to use the tablet on my 2 working monitors. 

The ability to 'uncheck' a monitor from the all monitor setup up like Wacom does would be great. 

• Hi Ryan Elliott, I'm sorry to let you know that you can only choose 1 monitor at a time. What you can do though is assign a button, whether on your tablet or pen, to switch screens. Please see a sample below:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, Orliza. I appreciate the reply, but your suggestion is really of no use to me which is why I posted this in feature requests. Having to hit a button every time I need to drag a file from one monitor to the next is like saying you can get out of your car to walk across the bridge and get in to a new car every time you need to cross a bridge. I’d rather have a bridge cars can drive over. Hopefully enough people can agree to this so that Huion will implement it in a future update.
  • Hi Ryan Elliott, duly noted. I will forward your suggestion to our software engineers. Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment