Kamvas Pro 16, Pen doesnt work correctly

I have a Huion Kamvas pro 16, That I've bought 2 years ago. It always worked really well until yesterday.

when I try to draw, my pen just doesn't do what I want, for example, when I'm doing small lines in a drawing, the pointer of the pen changes positions, cuts my lines like there is no input and sometimes do them without pressure, or just register the first part of a line when I draw (just a dot of the complete line that I'm trying to do).

I went to update the drivers, I've searched in the official page and downloaded the driver called "Driver_15.3.19.174" but after that the pen works worse than before, not even registering what I'm doing on the screen with the pen, it just does some points and lines, doesn't work in drawing programs and also doesn't work like a mouse, I cannot move folders and click things now. 

I tried also installing another driver called "Driver_14.8.173.1510_HID" but with no avail, it has the same problems.

I've tried installing the digital tablet in another pc with the latest driver, but it was the same problem. 

I've restarted the pc after every install and distillation, but still the problem doesn't change, I can't draw with the pen acting like this.

• Hi La Shado3, please change your nib with a new one if you haven't done already and test if this will resolve your issue. If it won't, it is most probable that your pen may be broken. Please send the following to service@huion.com so we can test your pen using our QC software:

• Serial Number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order Number
    • Your computer operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Add a note on the steps you've done so far

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment