No Cursor On Phone LG

I have an LG G8XThinQ, and got the Huion HS610 for my bday. I'm sorry excited to get it and have been trying to find a solution for the pointer not showing up. No one else seems to be using this tablet with this, or any other LG Phone I can find, so I'm a bit concerned. I don't want to just return it, I wanted it because of its android connectivity. Please is there anything, or anyone, out there who set up the cursor with this phone?
  • Hi Ryan Arseneau, I'm sorry to let you know that as of this time, our tablets don't have cursor on LG phones. May I know your phone's Android version so I can forward your concern to our software engineers?

What I can suggest is to download our Huion Sketch app from the Play Store or from our official website at https://www.huion.com/huion-sketch.html and turn on the cursor from its settings. This way, you will have a cursor whenever you use your HS610 tablet on our Sketch app.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Well this is very disappointing. I have an LG G8XThinQ, and I'm returning the tablet. Such a pity, I thought this was an exceptional idea.
  • Hi Ryan Arseneau, I'm sorry to let you know that as of the moment, our tablets don't have cursor when connected to your phone model and most of LG phones, similar to Samsung S, A & J series.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment