Answered

My Huion Q11K Always Connected Regardless

Whether using the bluetooth or the USB, the on/off toggle doesn't seem to turn the tablet off. Every time I open the driver the driver window says 'Connected.' Whether switch is on or off.

ALSO: In the quick keys, I enter the Photoshop short cut strings I use frequently, clone copy, etc and they don't work. I depress the key and the keystrokes don't activate. I get the default settings in the driver.

Advice? thanks.

• Hi Gary Bowen, the On/Off button only works for the wireless receiver. It's function is the tablet's connection to the wireless receiver. Whether the tablet is turned off or on, when using the USB cable, the tablet will always work. At all times, whether the USB cable or the wireless receiver is connected to the computer, the driver will always show "Device connected".

In terms of the shortcut keys, which driver version are you currently using? Please try the steps below that can help resolve your issue:

1. Please uninstall and reinstall the driver and set your shortcut keys again. Sometimes, improper driver installation causes this.
    2. It is best that you restart your computer after you uninstall the current driver.
    3. If you are using a Windows computer, please make sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed while installing the driver. 
    4. Please install the attached driver if you are using Windows or install version 14.6.0.210128 if you are using Mac (link: Huion Q11K Graphics Tablet Drivers)

NOTE: If you are using the wireless receiver, please make sure to unplug the USB cable and vice versa. You can't connect both at the same time to your computer.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

exe

1 person likes this
  • THANK YOU! your advice worked very well. I did have a few hidden files left over after de-installing from my other previous brand tablet and managed to get them out. Thanks for the current driver download for Mac. Everything seems to be working well now.

• Hi Gary Bowen, I'm glad your issue is now resolved!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment