Solved

Pen pressure

My pen pressure is not working even in adobe. Windows ink in enable and pressure is working in huion app but its not working in adobe.
  • Hi Naman Vashisth, since the pen pressure is working in our driver, it means that the issue is with your Adobe software settings. Please make sure that the brush you are using has pen pressure capabilities by going to: Brush from the tools panel > Menu > Window > open brush settings > Shape Dynamics > under Size Jitter, select Pen Pressure from the Control dropdown menu.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• My pen pressure is not working even  huion app

• Hi Yomnasalah533, thank you for contacting us. Rest assured that we will sort it out. We have replied to you via ticket, please kindly check.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I'd like to report that my huion kamvas 13 pen pressure is not working. Not even in the huion setup thing 

• Hi Adam, I'm sorry about your pen not having pen pressure. Kindly try the following steps if you haven't done so already to help us eliminate the various factors that can cause this issue:

1. Change your pen nib with a new one.
    2. Uninstall and reinstall your tablet driver. Please follow the steps in the following articles:
      1. How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows)
      2. How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows
    3. If you have access to another computer, please try your tablet on another unit and check if it still doesn't have pen pressure. 

Please let me know if these steps do not resolve your issue so I can create a ticket for you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  i have a Kamvas 16 and I use it connected to a chromebook, it works well however there does not seem to be any pressure sensitivity no matter the drawing program i use. i will likely switch to a macbook but in the meantime i hope to find a fix to this issue.

• Hi Spencer John, I'm sorry you don't have pen pressure on your Chromebook. May you please provide the following so we can look into this further:

1. First 7 digits of your tablet's serial number (found on the back of your Kamvas 16, which starts with S/N) so we can determine which version of Kamvas 16 you have
    2. Your ChromeOS version
    3. If you have access to a Windows or Mac computer, kindly provide your tablet's firmware version. You can find it in the driver > Settings > Device tab
    4. The drawing programs you use and their versions

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• serial number: B1DH4SH

ChromeOS Version 112.0.5615.134 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Infinite painter version 5.3

• Hi Spencer John, thank you for providing the requested information. I have confirmed that your tablet is the Kamvas 16 (2021) model and I'm sorry to inform you that this model is not compatible with Chromebook. This is why you don't have pen pressure in any drawing programs you use. I'm sorry about that. Our pen display models compatible with Chromebooks are Kamvas Pro 12, Kamvas Pro 13 (not the 2.5K version), and Kamvas Pro 16 (not the 2.5K or 4K versions).
    Since you mentioned you plan to switch to MacBook, I suggest you do that and retain the Kamvas 16 (2021) version you currently have since you can use the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable with that model. It would be easier for you to connect your tablet to your MacBook computer using that type of connection since it's clutter-free. The 3 models I mentioned above can only be used with 3-in-1 cable. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment