Solved

pen display on second monitor

I have the Huion Kamvas 13 and use a laptop with Windows 10. I set the Kamvas tablet as the main display, but when I start drawing, the point of the pen and the brush are not in the same place. I've already checked the calibration. Can you help me with this, please?

bmp
  • Hi Efkirsten, may I know what driver version are you using? If you are using the version 15 driver, please go to Settings > General > click the "Administrator Privileges" button. If you are using version 15 driver, just open your driver and click on the same button found at the bottom of the driver panel.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Orliza

Thanks for helping me.  I'm using the 15.2.10.529 version.

• Hi Efkirsten, not a problem. Thank you for sharing the version of the driver you're using. Was your issue resolved?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello Orliza

The last few days I don't have time to check if everything works and today when I'm looking if the problem is solved, it was not! Then I tried it over again and it is still there.  Then I've got an idea to open Affinity Designer and what a big surprise!  My pen and its drawing point are correct but in Clip Studio Paint it is not.  Many thanks for your time and help.  The problem is not the Huion tablet but in the drawing program.  

I loved my Huion Kamvas 13 tablet and am glad that it works fine and as a surplus, it has a great support team.  Thanks to all.

Kind Regards

Elsa 

• Hi Efkirsten, you're welcome and thank you for your update. It's our pleasure to help find a solution to your issues. Were you able to fix the  issue in Clip Studio Paint? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello Orliza.  Yes, I was able to fix the issue after I'm looking at a Youtube video.  After you open the Clip Studio Paint drawing studio, click on File, then go to Preferences, and under "using tablet service' choose the option 'Tablet/PC' and the problem is solved. Easy as that! I hope that this post helps someone else too.

• Hi Efkirsten, thank you for sharing the steps you've done to fix your calibration issue in Clip Studio Paint. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment