HS64 lags with driver

My tablet is lagging and I uninstalled the driver and checked, it was working well without the driver so I thought it was already okay. I installed the driver again but the lag was back. I did this twice but the result was same - the tablet is faster without the driver. How can I fix this? I need the driver to use the buttons
  • Hi Faye Suñer, kindly answer the following questions:

1. May you please provide the version of the tablet driver you installed and your computer operating system version? 
    2. If you have access to another computer, does the tablet work fine on another computer? 
    3. What software are you using and what is its version?
    4. Have you tried using a different software? Do you have the same issue?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• 1. The 2020 version and I'm using a Windows 10 2. I dont have another computer/laptop so i used my phone and it works well 3&4. I use the medibang and i can't remember what version but i don't think that's the problem since it already lags without opening the app. But yes, I tried using it in a different software like AnkiDroid, still the same. Ps. I plugged in a mouse and the cursor really only lags with the tablet
  • Hi Faye Suñer, kindly provide the exact tablet driver version such as 14.8.166.1482. You can find this on your tablet driver:

Kindly try these steps:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer and uninstall your tablet driver. 
    2. Plug your tablet back in and open your drawing software and test if you still experience lagging even without the driver. If your tablet works fine without the driver, the issue is caused by the driver.
    3. Unplug your tablet from your driver again and better yet, restart your computer.
    4. While your tablet is not connected to your computer, please install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Huion HS64 Graphic Tablet Drivers. Please turn off your antivirus and close all your drawing programs when installing the driver.
    5. After the driver is successfully installed, connect your tablet to your computer and open the tablet driver. Whenever you see the "Administrator privileges" button, please make sure to click it to give the driver the necessary access to your computer. Check again if you still experience the lagging issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment