Kamvas 12 driver failed

I tried many times restarting my windows removed old programs and still cannot download the driver it says failed. Please help
  • Hi Silvana Matias, I'm sorry for the issues you encountered when downloading our your Kamvas 12 driver. Please try downloading driver from this link: Huion Tablet Drivers. And refer to the links below to guide you through the installation:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I did follow the steps, now explain to me for kamvas 12 the driver is 14.8 or 15? I have issues downloading the 14.8 that is on your website for the kamvas 12 the model number is gs1161. I never thought that would be so complicated
  • Hi Silvana Matias, please use Version 14.8.166.1482_HID for Kamvas 12. I've attached the driver below so you can just use this instead. Here's a link on some Kamvas 12 FAQs as well, in case you need it: Huion Kamvas 12/13/16 (2021) FAQs

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

exe
  • Thats the driver that I am trying to download ... same as you sent me and is not working, I heard in Reddit to download the driver v15? Is that correct for Kamvas 12?
  • Hi Silvana Matias, as of the moment, only Kamvas 13 has been tested compatible with version 15 drivers.  May I know what your problem is exactly? Were you able to install the driver successfully? If you can take a video of your problem, it would help us determine what caused it and we can provide some troubleshooting steps on how to resolve it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Start the download however while downloading at 6MB freezes and says download failed ... I used Google Chrome, Firefox, internet explorer ...
  • Hi Silvana Matias, I've attached the driver above. If you can't download that driver still, I've sent it directly to your email using WeTransfer. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment