Solved

Huion Kamvas 13 dark screen

I just bought my kamvas 13 (2020 version) it's all working well but there was a time that i update my windows from windows update and in the next hours the tab don't give me display. the green light is there but there is no display. although i can use the pen and the keys. the screen is not totally black or no signal. it's just so dark but i can see it with low lights. i tried adjusting the tab brightness all the way to the max but its no use. tried different drivers also. changing the ports or whatever fix is there to other forums but its still no use. When i look onto the device manager there is an unknown device and sm bus controller with the warning yellow sign. i guess it could be the update?. I also tried connecting it to other pc but its still have the same issue. The ports and cables are good tho and inserted thoroughly. Any help suggestions would be appreciated!! 

• Ps: I already fixed the issue on unknown device and all of the updates were good. But the problem still persist :<

• Hi Miko Tiru, based on your explanation above, it is possible that the issue is either with your cable or with your tablet display. We just need more information on your observations so we will further assist you through your ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• it does open for about an hour but still the display goes very dark as usual. When i tap the back of it the screen does go to normal but still goes black again after a second
  • Hi Miko Tiru, duly noted. Thank you for the update. Let's replace your cable and check if this will resolve your issue. Kindly provide the necessary information we've requested in your ticket so we can send the replacement cable.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Update: I already sent the item back with its full accessories completed. I am not sure if they will accept the return for the reason that their policy was return the item within 15 days of delivery date. I requested a return at the 15th day and drop off the item at nearest delivery hub at 16th day (this day). But i will wait for their answer if it's accepted or not and if not i don't know what else to do. by the way i brought the graphics tablet at huion's official store at lazada. I will reply to this when i got the official answer if the return is accepted so that i can get a new one. thanks for the feedback at my ticket :> 

• Hi Miko Tiru, thank you for the update and it is sad to know that you decided to return the tablet back to Lazada. But we understand where you are coming from. I have informed our reseller in Lazada about your product return so they can check on it. You can coordinate with them directly through the Lazada platform for your refund as well. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you for the assist!! the return of item said that it will take 5-7 days before it gets to the warehouse. So i think i will just wait for their notif. Thank you again for the assist!! i will reply to this when i get their notif. :> 

• Hi Miko Tiru, no problem. Since you've returned the tablet, you can just coordinate with our Lazada reseller moving forward. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support