Kamvas 13 2020 Display Color is different from laptop

I was hoping when I got a new windows computer, compared to my old macbook, that there would no longer be a color issue with huion's display. But to my dismay, that was not the case.

The tablet's color is warmer, making the hues come out more red and more saturated than my laptop's monitor. I've tried to fix it, do anything I can to alter the RGB but it lead to other colors being drastically different to they were before. 

I have it mirrored too instead of extended monitor because what else are you supposed to do when you draw on your dang tablet? I cannot calibrate it otherwise and honestly, I really just don't know how when its this issue. 

I REALLY need help to make the color right, thanks! 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Yuki Rosemoon, there are several reasons why displays do not match, even from the same manufacturer. The reasons are as follows:

• The materials used may be different, especially when the displays are from different manufacturers.
    • The assembly process may be different.
    • The age of the displays are different.
    • Color gamut (RGB vs NTSC)
    • Repercussions of transporting the displays from the factory to your home.

You can adjust your tablet display as close to your other display by using the same color temperatures and by adjusting the brightness, saturation, contrast and other display settings. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment