Mouse mode, mouse speed setting

Hello, I just got a H1161 today and I was disapointed to see that there is no way to change the mouse speed of the tablet when in mouse mode. I would like to have a much lower sensitivity, I think this can be an even bigger issue on small tablets if working on a big screen. I'm surprised there are not more people having that issue.

1 person likes this idea
  • Hi Edgar Grauf, the mouse speed is dependent on the  computer system in which case, you can adjust the speed by following the steps below:

1. Windows: Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional Mouse Options > Pointer Options (under Mouse Properties window) > move the pointer towards Slow until Motion
    2. Mac: Apple icon > System Preferences > Mouse > adjust the Tracking and Scrolling Speeds accordingly

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I'm having the same issue with the same tablet - Windows settings don't affect cursor speed at all, I use the mouse mode. Is there a way to set the mouse speed? It's too sensitive. I know that Gaomon tablet has this settings in their program. Maybe it can it be added to the Huion settings too?

Login to post a comment