Strange pen behaviour

I am using a Huion HS64 tablet and when i try to move the pen it acts like i'm holding the mouse and dragging even when i am just moving the mouse and then when I touch the tablet nothing happens. It doesn't happen in just an specific program, it happens everywhere. For some reason if i try to touch the buttons in the pen it stops dragging and moves normally until I release them but using the pen like that is uncomfortable. Is there any way I could make the pen work normally?
  • Hi Mr. Queso, have you installed the tablet driver? If you have, may I know the driver version you installed? And does the tablet driver show "Device connected"?

Kindly try the following steps that may help resolve your issue or at least help us determine the cause of your issue:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer
    2. Properly uninstall the tablet driver currently installed on your computer
    3. Plug your tablet back in and test if the pen works fine without the driver. 
      • If it works fine without the driver, then the issue is caused by the driver. All you need to do is reinstall the driver, making sure that the tablet is not connected to your computer while installing the driver, your antivirus is turned off and all your drawing programs are closed.
      • If it doesn't work fine even without the driver, it is possible that your pen may be defective. We will have to test your pen and your tablet further using our software.

Please let me know for any updates.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for answering. I tried to uninstall the driver but it didn't work, so i think it happens because the pen is defective. I will try to change the pen. Thanks.
  • Hi Mr. Queso, I'm sorry to know that. It is possible. You can send an email to service@huion.com so we can test your pen further. Kindly make sure to add the following information to your email:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Your computer's operating system and version
    • The video of the driver you've installed
    • Link to a video of your issue. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see your pen, tablet and your screen. You can send your video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you upload it, please make sure that you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to access it. Please don't take a screen capture video.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Buenas tardes, consulta puede ser que la tableta gráfica HS64 NO SEA COMOATIBLE CON PROGRAMAS DE DIBUJO como AUTOCAD? Agradecezco cualquier información al respecto. Saludos
  • Hola Gerardo amarillo, la tableta gráfica HS64 funciona en AUTOCAD pero con función limitada. ¿Puedo conocer algunos detalles sobre los problemas que tiene con dicho software?

Atentamente,

Atención al cliente de HUION

---------------------------------------------

Hi Gerardo amarillo, the HS64 graphic tablet works on AUTOCAD but with limited function. May I know some specifics on the problems you have with the said software?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment