Solved

Not working on MacOS Big Sur

Driver stopped working on MacOS Big Sur. The update is out now for recent macs. 

The Driver will always say it's disconnected no matter if the tablet service is restarted or the latest driver is re-installed.

It's not my tablet because it works as expected on Windows.

3 people have this problem
  • Hi Larissa Evaristo, I understand the frustrations you are having. May you please provide the following so I can better assist you:

• Your computer operating system and version
    • Your tablet model
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • The drawing or writing program you are using

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, I have Q11K V2 (SN: 8CT52SH05410) and macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 (20D91) and I have problems with connect it to my iMac - I see device disconnected message in HouionTablet software. Installed: HuionTablet_MacDriver_v14.6.0.210128, PenDisplayDriver_Mac_v12.1.1 (I see 3 tablet processes in the system)

• Doesn't work on iMac with Big Sur 11.2.3 (20D91), model: Q11K V2 (SN - 8CT52SH05410). Installed PenDisplayDriver_Mac_v12.1.1, HuionTablet_MacDriver_v14.6.0.210128 (I see 3 tablet processes in the system) but in HuionTablet software I see "device disconnected" message.

• I found the solution! ... the first thing I did was throw my huion tablet out the window and the second thing was to buy a wacom ... the truth is unfortunate the abandonment suffered by users of the huion brand, it has been approximately 6 months that I CANNOT USE MY HUION TABLET ... your engineers are the laziest on the planet ... you and your persuasion telling us to do this and that ... and in the end NOTHING YOU SAY WORKS ....

Ícono de validación por la comunidad

• Hi Евгений Ландарский, please install just one tablet driver. If you have more than one, whether from us or from other brands, please uninstall all other tablet drivers. Here's what you can do:

1. Uninstall all tablet drivers from your computer, either from us or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers will affect the tablet's performance.
    2. Unplug your tablet from your computer and download the latest driver for your tablet from this link: Huion Q11K V2 Graphic Tablet Drivers.
    3. Install the latest driver version for your tablet by following the steps found in this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS.
    4. Please make sure you either use the wireless receiver or the USB cable but not both simultaneously.
    5. Turn the tablet on if you're using the wireless receiver. It's the one near the USB cable port; the side where the tablet's buttons are. (NOTE: The switch on the other side is for the button switch)

If I may ask, does the tablet's light turn on or brighten when you touch the pen on the tablet's surface or when you press the buttons? Does the driver show "Device connected"?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi Matias Cazuza, I understand your frustrations. Have you contacted us before so we can assess what went wrong with your tablet? There are several factors that may have caused your tablet not to work so if you would be kind enough to provide some details of your issue, it would be appreciated. May you please provide the following:

• Your tablet model
    • Version of your MacOS
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed (please note that we've just recently uploaded the latest driver so you may want to try it first)
    • Details of your issue

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • my tablet model is Huion NEW 1060 PLUS 1892

my mac os version is Big sur 11.3.1

the driver version is the last one that appears on the page

my problem is that it does not recognize the pressure of the pen ... the tablet connects correctly to the imac the pen moves but its pressure does not work

1 person likes this
  • PROBLEM SOLVED

My tablet is a Huion new 1060 plus (8192) which had pressure problems ... what I did was install the LAST VERSION of the Q11K V2 driver (8192) that appears on the official website ...

my operating system is BIG SUR 11.3.1

As soon as I installed the driver, I detect the tablet and the most important thing is that the pressure now IF IT WORKS ..... so far it works perfect ...

It would be great if the engineers took that driver into account since it was as simple as installing and starting to use my tablet without any problem .... Greetings from ARGENTINA

• CAPTURES

• Hi Matias Cazuza, thank you for the update and we're glad to know that your pen pressure issue is now resolved with the latest driver for Q11K V2. The driver version Driver_15.4.1.143 is still currently being tested for any bugs by our software engineers which is why it is still not updated in your tablet's list of compatible drivers in our website. We will update it as soon as the tests are done. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I am not getting my Kamvas 22 (not plus) to display on my M1 Mac. Im using an Anker hub with HDMI.

The display works on my windows machine but i need it to work on MB Pro. My MB pro runs the latest version of Mac OS Big Sur.

• Hi Luther Prospere, may you please take a video of your cable connections from your tablet to your MacBook Pro M1? On the video, kindly capture your computer's display settings as well.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• @Евгений Ландарский @Huion, did you guys figure out an issue for this driver yet? I have a MacBook Pro 2019, Big Sur 11.3.1, latest update, I have completed all the troubleshooting steps and it still hasn't worked. Even uninstalled/re-installed, and contacted apple tech to see if it was anything on their end please help guys!!!

• Hi Sophie Darnell, may I know what particular issue are you having with our driver? Which driver version have you installed? Which tablet model do you have?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment