Solved

Huion kamvas 22 plus black screen

So I got my new huion kamvas 22 plus this day but after i do everything step by step i got a black screen, but my laptop can recognize it as second monitor and the pen work like pen tablet but the display not showing anything just pure black
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for purchasing the Kamvas 22 Plus. Kindly try to check out the steps found in this article that may help resolve your issue: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus to my computer?.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi thanks for reply, i appreciate so much, the product is awesome, but the problem is i already do all of that and still its blackscreen not showing anything, i have restart my laptop like 20+ times already and have delete and install the driver many times and still its just black screen like the first time when i open it from the box.
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for the pictures. Kindly connect the 3-in-1 cable to your tablet and plug it to the power adapter. Please see edited image below:

Also, kindly check if your laptop's USB-C port is capable in supporting display since not all USB-C ports can. May you please provide your laptop's model so we can check?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have contacted the customer service
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for the quick revert. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi I just received my Huion Kamvas 22 and has the same issue.  Tried everything but the display won't power up. I'm stressed and agitated. Please help me on this. I have lodged a ticket as well, and sent a message thru email and skype. 

Rey Villegas

reynaybevillegas@yahoo.com

• Hi Rey Villegas, we have replied to your Skype message. Kindly refer to these links to help you with your cable connections and setup:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hello, when I purchased the Kamvas 22 plus I followed the steps provided by HUION watched multiple videos including the https://youtu.be/8rufbCASDgY but no matter what I do it shows the no signal sign and reverts to power saving mode and shows a black screen then I suddenly worked but after a minute in turned off. my computer already recognized the Kamvas and the pen cursor reacts to my laptop but the Kamvas is still on a black screen

• Hi Sara Al Hashmi, if your cable connection is correct but you still get a black screen, there are 2 possible causes; either the cable is defective or the tablet itself is. Thus, kindly send the following to service@huion.com so we can further check what could've caused it:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • A video of your cable connection from your tablet to your computer and captures the black screen when you turn it on

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment