Solved

Huion kamvas 22 plus black screen

So I got my new huion kamvas 22 plus this day but after i do everything step by step i got a black screen, but my laptop can recognize it as second monitor and the pen work like pen tablet but the display not showing anything just pure black
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for purchasing the Kamvas 22 Plus. Kindly try to check out the steps found in this article that may help resolve your issue: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus to my computer?.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi thanks for reply, i appreciate so much, the product is awesome, but the problem is i already do all of that and still its blackscreen not showing anything, i have restart my laptop like 20+ times already and have delete and install the driver many times and still its just black screen like the first time when i open it from the box.
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for the pictures. Kindly connect the 3-in-1 cable to your tablet and plug it to the power adapter. Please see edited image below:

Also, kindly check if your laptop's USB-C port is capable in supporting display since not all USB-C ports can. May you please provide your laptop's model so we can check?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have contacted the customer service
  • Hi MUH JALIL, thank you for the quick revert. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi I just received my Huion Kamvas 22 and has the same issue.  Tried everything but the display won't power up. I'm stressed and agitated. Please help me on this. I have lodged a ticket as well, and sent a message thru email and skype. 

Rey Villegas

reynaybevillegas@yahoo.com

• Hi Rey Villegas, we have replied to your Skype message. Kindly refer to these links to help you with your cable connections and setup:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hello, when I purchased the Kamvas 22 plus I followed the steps provided by HUION watched multiple videos including the https://youtu.be/8rufbCASDgY but no matter what I do it shows the no signal sign and reverts to power saving mode and shows a black screen then I suddenly worked but after a minute in turned off. my computer already recognized the Kamvas and the pen cursor reacts to my laptop but the Kamvas is still on a black screen

• Hi Sara Al Hashmi, if your cable connection is correct but you still get a black screen, there are 2 possible causes; either the cable is defective or the tablet itself is. Thus, kindly send the following to service@huion.com so we can further check what could've caused it:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number
    • A video of your cable connection from your tablet to your computer and captures the black screen when you turn it on

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment