Pen Issues with Kamvas 20
I have that issue where your pen creates jagged lines when you try to draw a straight line.
This is the exact tablet I have and where I bought it from: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0721Q3SC9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I bought this some time in 2019, used it on my old PC a lot with no issues. However, after moving and building a better PC, it developed this jagged drawing issue.
Solutions I've tried:
- Charging the pen
- Replacing the nib
- Trying another pen (spare one)
- Using tablet with and without the driver (not a driver issue)
- Using different programs (Windows Ink, Photoshop, Krita, Driver program, TabletQC that was requested by Huion support)
- Restarting PC with driver uninstalled and reinstalling it
- Replugging all wires connected to tablet
- Tablet shouldn't have any damage whatsoever
- Sending a video to Huion Support but was told nothing was wrong even though I sent a video