Solved

HS610 not working on Big Sur Beta

Hi, 
I am trying to setup my new HS610 on macOS Big Sur beta and I have problems with it working. It doesn't seem to work properly when using the tablet. If I press the touch wheel button it seems to disable the tablet completely. I have tried on another laptop running macOS Catalina and all works OK. 
Thanks
Ben
  • Hi Tyrone Oggen, I'm sorry I didn't see your video link earlier. 

Since your pen works without the driver, your issue may be driver-related. Kindly try the steps below:

1. After you've uninstalled the driver, please open your Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility and remove the HuionTablet and TabletDriverAgent apps from the list.
    2. Delete all Huion-related files and folders from your computer as well then restart your computer. 
    3. Download the same driver version from our official website using this link: Huion New 1060Plus (8192) Graphic Tablet Drivers and install it back to your computer. Then test if your pen and buttons work this time.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I've tried what you have instructed but no luck. I logged a ticket and got a response yesterday and I have updated them with the information I had given you.
    Is there any way to doenload the original/older driver that came with the tablet?

• Hi Tyrone Oggen, please update your firmware then reinstall the driver. Please see attached firmware below.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

exe
Login to post a comment