Solved

About HuionHS610 scratch resistance

It's been 4 days since I bought the huion hs 610. But now when I draw on the tab scratch comes up. Is this a product issue? This is my first time using the tab, does this problem come up normally? Is this a problem with the pen or the tab? Plz hlp.
mp4
  • Hi Krishna Prasad, based on the video you've provided, the scratches you see on your tablet are just hairline scratches which is normal for graphic tablets. Just make sure that there is nothing sharp on your pen nib and there are no hard particles on your tablet that may cause it to be deeply scratched. You have extra pen nibs inside your pen holder that you can use if in case you noticed that your pen nib's tip has something sharp. You can check out this video on how to properly replace your pen nib: How to replace the Huion's pen nibs

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I've been having the same problem. I use Kamvas 22 and the very first time I used it, I made a very visible scratch on the screen. I must have had my hand position wrong cause I maybe drew too slanted despite my gentle strokes of the new product. The whole idea is, it may be normal to have scratches but I am uncomfortable illustrating knowing it happens. So I have been looking for nibs online made with different material and all I could find are felt nibs. Does the felt nibs work and are they scratch-free? Could I also suggest to the whole Huion company to provide rubber/silicone nibs for these kinds of issues? A feedback about this will be greatly appreciated.
  • Hi Mish Sams, our Kamvas 22 comes with an anti-glare matte film. So using a felt nib on your anti-glare matte film may cause some scratches to your AG film (link: Felt Nibs PN05F). Thus, you can just use the regular nibs that came with your tablet. 

I will take note of your suggestion to have rubber or silicone nibs and forward it to our Product Development Department for further study on its feasibility. Thank you for your suggestion. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support