Kamvas 13 Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

Hey there! Recently bought the Kamvas 13 from Amazon and immediately fell in love with it but recently its been having issues staying connected. I'm using the 3-1 cable and it will start a cycle of disconnecting and reconnecting. The screen will stay on but the led light will be constantly turning off then on with the windows noise signaling a device being disconnected. I've tried updating the driver (none available), reinstalling the driver, unplugging the tablet and plugging it back in but it always ends up doing this. Is this a driver issue? Cable issue? Bad tablet?

26 people have this problem
  •  Can confirm my problem Kamvas 13 has FW: M19f_200705  (same as what is shown in the "OLD" picture above)

1 person likes this
  • Shouldn't the firmware be possible to just install ourselves?
    If we get the file ofc ^^

•  Can HUION support please advise if the Kamvas 13 can be firmware updated by the end-user?

This may be the more cost effective solution to address the USB connection.

• My device have that same "old" firmware
  • Hi Mike Chernett, thank you for your update and for your observations.

Hi Everyone, kindly upgrade your tablets to the attached firmware version. I've also attached the instructions on how to update it. We appreciate your feedback whether this resolves your disconnection issues.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

exe
    pdf
  •  Just installed the firmware according to the instructions, then booted bluestacks to check... Issue still occurs.

• Likewise, installed firmware as per instructions, rebooted, Kamvas shows updated firmware.  3 disconnect/reconnect cycles in 34 minutes.

• I installed it and it went Berserker with the driver I had ( the one available at the drivers page), but I found on my transfered files the one Mike says he is using and it worked...for an hour or so
  •  It is not the firmware, I have the same issue and my tablet by default had the latest firmware.

• Firmware was updated from M19f_200705 to M19f_200904 and USB connection issue still occurs.

I have opened a ticket and am still waiting for HUION support to respond.  It's been 3 days since the ticket was opened.

• @Orliza Amodia

Thanks but no.

My tablet and cable already got replaced but you still try to convince me it's a hardware issue rather than an issue on your side. I even installed the old drivers and the problem is still there.

As i said, you guys are incompetent to not even bother solving the driver issue and just go around with the typical "buy this product again". This is a first for me, seeing how customer support literally does nothing for this kind of issue and only offers good service for their expensive hardware. An absolute joke of a company.

• Now, just tried your new "solution" only to find that the issue is even worse. The tablet never had the disconnection issues when turned off, as soon as i updated my driver with the provided one now it even disconnects and connects when turned off. Jesus christ, 9 months for nothing.

• I put in for support asked for a replacement tablet they send me a new 3 in one cable. then Huion wants to charge me more for a replacement tablet after I asked in the first place to replace the tablet. At this point I want A different model for all the hassles sent to me free of charge. obviously I'm not the only one having disconnection issues.

• Hi Kraken, David Horita, Ana Paula Garcia, laurent Labède, Bob.panesar, thank you for testing out the firmware. I have updated our software engineers and I'll get back to you as soon as they revert back to me.

Hi Ignacio L, I'm sorry if you feel that way. May I know where you requested your tablet replacement? I'm sorry but I can't seem to find your replacement records. If you were using a different email address, may you please let us know your ticket number and send it to service@huion.com? Kindly provide the serial number of your new unit so we can keep track of these information. Hoping for your patience and understanding as we dig deeper into the cause of this issue.

Hi Jason Roberts, we are sorry for the late reply since we don't have operations during weekends. We have replied to your email and if you can't see our reply in your inbox, please check your spam and/or trash folders.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Orliza Amodia

It's three days now and you didn't reply on my ticket

Login or Signup to post a comment