Solved

Pen not working

I bought a new tablet via amazon owned company through official Huion seller based on Saudi Arabia and 6 months on my tablet is unable to detect my pen consistently, I have linked the picture of my order information and vid clip to show the issue. I would like to know the process to to replace my product?, I have tried all software approach to fix the issue and it won't fix. I have tried updating my driver, uninstall and reinstall the driver, set the setting to default, calibrate my pen, tried using different device (as u can see on the vid clip) and nothing seems to work.it seems the issue is hardware as you will notice in the video clips attached below, my tablet doesn't read the pen properly. I don't know if this is the pen or the tablet which is causing the issue but i bought the product around 6 months ago and there is no physical damage to the product. I have tried changing the nib of the pen and that does't help either. Please let me know what to do as this is causing huge issue as it becomes frustrating that the tablet is being very inconsistency when am trying to make Videos for my youtube channel or doing my own personal work. as you will notice in the clips attached that the tablet sometimes read the pen and sometime does't and this inconsistency is becoming a headache. Please help me resolve this issue. I would be forever great full. I bought Hunion tablet instead of wacom on my friends recommendation and i really want this to work. https://youtu.be/6a2XOOr-Lwc

1 person has this problem
  • Buen dia. Lamentablemente no tengo el número de orden de compra ya que la tableta fue regalo de un familiar, pero tengo todo lo demas. Habrá algún problema o es necesario el número de orden?
  • Hola Fernando Castillo, lamento saber eso. Es necesario que sepamos el número de pedido para verificar la garantía. Sin embargo, recuerde que debe proporcionar esta información a través del correo electrónico y no aquí en la publicación del foro. ¡Gracias!

Atentamente,

Atención al cliente de HUION

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Fernando Castillo, I'm sorry to know that. It is necessary for us to know the order number to check on the warranty. Please be reminded though that you need to provide this information through the email and not here in the forum post. Thank you!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Necesito un lapiz para la huion 1060plus pero que no sea el n80, ya que se daña muy facil, necesito otro lapiz que le sirva a la tablet. Gracias

• Hola Ilw-5@hotmail.com, lamento informarle que el único lápiz compatible con su nueva tableta 1060Plus (8192) es el lápiz recargable PEN80. Puede consultar este enlace en caso de que necesite comprar dicho modelo de bolígrafo: HUION Rechargeable Pen PEN80

Atentamente,

Atención al cliente de HUION

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ilw-5@hotmail.com, I'm sorry to inform you that the only pen that is compatible with your New 1060Plus (8192) tablet is the rechargeable pen PEN80. You can check out this link in case you need to purchase the said pen model: HUION Rechargeable Pen PEN80.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment