Solved

Can't download driver

So my family recently bought a new pc and I've been trying to draw using my Inspiroy Q11 V2. I instantly I noticed that I had problems with pen pressure and some other small things, so I decided that I needed to download the driver again, Well, I tried to do that - multiple times by now, but it just. won't. download. There's no error code or anything, it just doesn't work.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Sarah Nur, is this where you download the driver from: https://www.huion.com/download/? May you please provide a screenshot of your download page so we can check on it? 

Kindly try the following:

1. Make sure that your internet connection is fast enough to download files.
    2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
    3. If you are using Chrome browser, try downloading using the "incognito" window.
    4. Try using a different browser.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hello I have a problem when I try to download driver for my H640p I've got that messege "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" I have good internet connection it's like 4 MB/s and when I try to use my another browser I've got the same error massage I don't know what to do so pleas help me.

• Hi, I am having the same issue downloading the driver .  I am getting this message and I have a good internet connection. I believe the issue is on your end. 

This site can’t be reached

driver.huion.com took too long to respond.

• Also having the same "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" issue. Is my birthday present bricked? (It came with a CD driver but I don't have a cd reader)

• Hi Kubarr13,  Aidelisa Gutierrez, and  HDBro, we apologize for this. We are working to fix this issue right now. For the meantime, you can download the driver using this link: Huion Tablet Drivers

NOTE: For graphic tablets and tablet displays with 2048 pen pressure, please use Version 12 driver while those with 8192 pen pressure can use Version 14. As of the moment, only HS610, HS611, Q620M and Kamvas 13 are compatible with Version 15 drivers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello! I Can't download the drivers for my pen tablet H610 PRO v2(8192) for Windows. When I pick the download button the page remains charging till a screen appears: you cant access to this web site. It happens in Opera, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. What can I do? 

• I'm having the same  problem trying to down load Kamvas 22 Plus Win10_Driver_14.8.153 for   ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT @Orliza Amodia  the link you gave seems to not have Kamvas 22plus driver.

•  hi a can't download a driver for huion h640p
    when i click download button  the website is endles loading and crashed

• I am also encountering the error when attempting to download the drivers for my H610PRO. If available please link the necessary drivers via google share. Thank you.

• I have the H610PRO V2 and would like a link for the download as well.

• Hi LunaRL11, Steven, Kacper Mrówka, Roman Buchanan, and a a, I'm sorry about the difficulty in downloading our drivers. Our Technical Department is working on our site upgrade so there may be instances when the page won't respond. Kindly try to clear your cache and cookies and try downloading again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Can't download the driver for HS64  windows 10. Download blocks after 15-20 minutes

• The hosting where the drivers are storaged is applying a download speed restriction, and it's so reduced it may cause a connection error while downloading. 8kb/s in my case (right now 0 B/s), which is unacceptable.

• Hi Alejandro Quintana, we apologize for the hassle this has caused. We had an unscheduled maintenance and due to this, our driver download is taking a long time and some are getting error messages. But I'm happy to let you know that the maintenance has been completed. Kindly try downloading the driver again. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, the download speed of the drivers still is super slow (around 8kb/s). I'm trying to download this "Driver_15.2.9.515" for the HS610. Is there another way to get it? I have downloaded this "HuionTablet_WinDriver_v15.2.3.451_beta" from the GoogleDrive but it looks like an old version.

Thanks in advance.

Login to post a comment