Failure to uninstall the HUION Mac driver correctly may cause further issues when using our products. This article is created as a guideline to help you uninstall the MAC driver properly.
Since the steps to uninstall a Huion driver may vary from different versions, please check the Huion driver you are using first by accessing "About" in the driver window.
1. Steps to uninstall V13 driver:
1) Go to “Finder “ > Click “Applications” > Find “HuionTablet” folder > Click “TabletDriverUninstall” icon
2) Type in your Mac account password and wait for it to finish uninstalling.
3) If you encounter the “TabletDriverUninstall quit unexpectedly” issue, please restart your computer.
4) Please open your Activity Monitor to make sure that no relevant driver program is running. If you notice that program named “HuionTablet” or “HuionTabletInfo” or “TabletDriverConsole” is still running, please close the program accordingly.
2. Steps to uninstall V14 driver:
1) Go to the driver interface > Click the “Settings” icon on the top-right corner of the screen
2) Click “Uninstall” button.
3) After uninstalling the v.14 driver, you may delete the installation package on your desktop.
4) Please open your Activity Monitor to make sure that no tablet driver-related program is running. If you notice that program named “HuionTablet” or “HuionDriverHelper” or “TabletDriverAgent” is still running, please close the program accordingly.