In some cases, to improve the performance of our product, we will release some new firmware. If you are wondering whether the firmware version in your Huion product is the latest or not, or if you have no idea about how to upgrade the firmware properly, the guideline below is for you. You will learn how to check the firmware version and upgrade the firmware properly for your Huion products in the following article.
Part 1. How to check the firmware version for Huion pen tablet/display
For V14 and V13 driver
1. Open the driver panel
2. Click About and press the following four keys in sequence on the keyboard: "Ctrl" v" e" r" (make sure the device shows Device connected otherwise this won't work)
Part 2. How to upgrade the firmware properly
1. Make sure your operating system is Windows.
2. Make sure your tablet is disconnected to your computer.
3. Open “Huion firmware update tool”.
4. Click Continue for next step
5. Click the Connect button, and plug the USB cable into the computer.
6. When the computer recognizes the tablet, it will show ”Connected”
7. Then click the LOAD button.
8. Then click Start to program the firmware until it shows Programming success! and re-connect the tablet.